Students in our department are fortunate to receive scholarships that are made possible through the generosity of numerous Former Students, faculty and supporters. Applications are requested and accepted in the Spring semester, to be awarded for the following Fall/Spring.
The MMET program is responsible for awarding the $1000 scholarships as noted below:
• Weldon G. Berger Endowed Scholarship
• Rubie L. And Jeffrey M. Berger '79 Endowed Scholarship
• Daryle W. Morgan Scholarship
If you are interested, please fill out and submit the online application by the announced deadline. Application can be found at: https://sfaid.tamu.edu/UWideApp/#Program9
If you require further information, please contact Dr. Price at email@example.com or in 117 Thompson.
Requirement for scholarships:
Full-time students in good standing pursuing a degree in Manufacturing & Mechanical Engineering Technology from Texas A&M University in College Station, TX.
• Junior or senior classification majoring in Manufacturing and Mechanical Engineering Technology (preference for students with a demonstrated interest in welding metallurgy).
• A U.S. resident.
• Demonstrate a bona fide financial need.
• Good academic standing both in major and overall-minimum cumulative GPR of 2.50 and
• Minimum in-major GPR of 2.00 or University minimum.
• Applicants for the Morgan scholarship must submit an essay detailing their interest in welding
For further scholarships available to students, visit: