1) Vayeda, R. and Wang, J. “Adhesion of Coating to Sheet Metal under Plastic Deformation,” International Journal of Adhesion and Adhesives, 27, pp. 480-492. Abstract
2) Gehring, E., Soriano, G., J. Alvarado, M. Trujillo,"Film dynamics relevant to spray cooling," Heat Transfer 2010, WIT Press. (In press)
3) Paritosh Garg, Jorge L. Alvarado, Charles Marsh, Thomas A. Carlson, David A. Kessler, Kalyan Annamalai, “An experimental study on the effect of ultrasonication on viscosity and heat transfer performance of multi-wall carbon nanotube-based aqueous nanofluids,” International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, 52 (2009) 5090-5101.
4) Buongiorno, J., multiple authors including J. L. Alvarado, “A benchmark study on the thermal conductivity of nanofluids,” Journal of Applied Physics106 (2009), 094312.
5) Gurunarayana Ravi, Jorge L. Alvarado, Charles Marsh, David Kessler, “Laminar flow forced convection heat transfer behavior of a phase change material fluid in finned tubes,” Numerical Heat Transfer Part A, 55: 721–738, 2009.
6) Alvarado, J., J. Mireles, G. Soriano, “Development and Characterization of a Capacitance-Based Micro-Scale Flow Meter,” Journal of Flow Measurement and Instrumentation, 20, 81-84 (2009).
7) Zhan, W., Modeling, Simulation, Six Sigma, and Their Application in Optimization of Electrical Vehicle Design, accepted by SCIYO for a book titled Six Sigma.
8) Zhan, W., McDermott, M., Zoghi, B., and Hasan, M., Modeling, simulation, and analysis for battery electric vehicles, accepted by Machine Learning and Systems Engineering, Springer.
9) Zhan, W. and Porter, J., Effective Teaching of Six Sigma to Undergraduate Electronic Engineering Technology Students, accepted by International Journal of Engineering Education.
10) Goulart, A., Zhan, W., and Arnold, R., Optimal Selection of Wireless Channels for Mobile Multimedia Uplink Transmissions, accepted by Journal of Mobile Multimedia.
11) Zhan, W. and Goulart, A., Statistical Analysis of Performance of Uplink Traffic over a 3G Network Using Real Test Data, accepted by Journal of Communications.
12) Zhan, W., Monte Carlo Analysis for The Inverse Problem for Motor PWM Control, IAENG Transactions on Engineering Technologies, Volume II, 2009, pp. 186-197.
13) Zhan, W., Zoghi, B. and Fink, R., The Benefit of Early and Frequent Exposure to Product Design Process, Journal of Engineering Technology, Spring 2009, pp. 34-43.